Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Almost had to write a blahh-g.  But finally some promising indications of spring.  It's not that I don't like winter.  I do.  But all things in their time.  In their season.  Winter stayed a bit over its welcome this year.  But there are lovely signs of things to come.  You just have to know where to look.

First of all, the landscapers have delivered the fertilizer pellets.  They are spread liberally over the entire garden, ready to dissolve and enrich the soil.  Or that's the plan anyway.
The landscapers also ate some of the tender little plants just emerging.  But they left a bit of green for our enjoyment.  Next time I'll make it clear that I'd prefer to pay in cash.  

Buds!


More buds!




And a little more green.

Oh, it was finally so nice that the wintery wreath on the front door looked out of place.  So I took it down and brought it in.  And then this happened:

And now I'm speechless.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Spring to you and enjoy all the beautiful things around, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete