Friday, May 10, 2013

A Smattering from the Garden

Such a rush of pleasure to be out in the sun, wandering through the garden, discovering all the changes that happen just overnight.
Catching the bluebells before the open 

A peek inside 

A piece of wood, but then again, not really just a piece of wood

Sweet little things.  I like how they seem to be enjoying each other's company.

Maybe not quite focused in the center, but the colors and shapes can be enjoyed on their own merit 
No wonder the bees go in.  I wonder what they see.  Do they know it's beautiful?
The outside is lovely too
Swirly
The first violet.  But a wallflower?  I think not.
Outside In

I can't help it.  I just keep thinking, Feed me, Seymour!

And I'll leave this one to you

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I stopped by to smell the roses!

    ReplyDelete