Friday, September 13, 2013

How to Spend a Perfect Friday, the Thirteenth

Friday, the thirteenth.  Some say it's unlucky.  Not for me.  And not for my dragon either.
  
 
Found a place to put my broom while I explored the village.



Discovered that modern witches still believe in caring for the earth.  They drive electric cars when it's too far for a broom.

Celebrated with Pan.

Found my true home.


Took my dragon to the leisure center.  

He needed to get the wiggles out.



Felt comforted that my moat would protect from marauders.


 Whew!  It's so nice and quiet once all the knights run off to pillage and plunder or whatever they do.  I don't really care.  Just great to have the place to myself for a bit.

And it's nice to realize that you can sit on the battlements and look out into the green countryside, or you can go to Crapstone.  Life is just full of wonderful choices.




2 comments:

  1. this is amazing!! the castle is outstanding, and mr. dragon looks like he's having a lovely time. miss you guys! see you soon..xoxo..-ad

    ReplyDelete