Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Saw a lot of friends in the garden today, or were they. . .

While working in the garden today, I saw quite a few friends.  One of them is the little guy who loves moss roses.  Loves them so much he eats them!  And then he hides just feet away from me and wonders when I'll leave so he can go back and have seconds.

 

Yes, that is a fence.  And yes, you must sit on this side of the fence and never go into Mr. McGregor's garden.


I think my chipmunk has the mumps!

These guys just love the fallen service berries.  Must be very yummy and nutritious.  Or maybe just very yummy.

And this lovely creature is from my friend Myranda's garden.  Thank you so much for sharing it with me.   











1 comment:

  1. My chippies wore a path through the grass from their den to the bird feeder.

    ReplyDelete